904L Stainless Steel is an a commercial grade of authentic stainless steel which has a very low carbon content and is non stabilized. It is high in nickel and copper alloy and is blended with copper to increase its resistance to acids like sulphuric acid which is also a good reducing agent. This is usually resistant in both mild as well as aggressive condition. It has a high percentage of nickel and molybdenum. It is also resistant to other things like crevice and stress corrosion. It is tough, weldable and is not magnetic but gives superb formability. Alloy 904L, UNS N08904 are the usual trade names for 904L-end commercial programs. These alloy fasteners are made of SS 904L . These Alloy 904L Fasteners are designed to have extremely great strength and creep-rupture qualities at higher temperature ranges and demands. Besides this, these conventional designed metal fasteners have a great level of resistance towards heat and deterioration. Again, perfection machining and design guarantees twisting free, zero mistake fasteners with close specifications and ideal completes.
This Alloy 400 is a lower alternative when it comes to costing and has a much lower corrosion resistance. It is highly resistant to crevice corrosion and pitting and the 2205 grade has greater mechanical strength in comparison. Used for heater elements, in substance and meals handling, in atomic technological innovation, and for leading to electrodes. Standard product forms are round, hexagon, extruded area, apartments, developing stock, pipe, tube, plate, sheet, strip, and wire.
♦ Types & Size of SS 904L Fasteners ♦
|Types:||Bolts, nuts, Washers, Anchor Fasteners, Stud Bolts, Eye Bolt, Stud, Threaded Rod, Cotter Pin, Socket Screw, Fine Fasteners & Spares, Foundation Fasteners, etc.|
|Size:||M10 TO M100|
♦ Standard of SS 904L Fasteners ♦
|Standard:||ASTM B677, B366,ASME SB 677, SB 366
♦ Other Product Names ♦
♦ Key Properties of SS 904L Fasteners ♦
- Heat Treatment
- Good resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion.
- Very good resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
- Good resistance to intergranular corrosion.
- Good formability and weldability.
- Maximum service temperatures of
- 450 deg.C. (824 deg.F)
♦ Application of SS 904L Fasteners ♦
- Nuclear Components
- Heat Exchanger
- Chlorination Equipment
- chemicals fertilizers
- paper & pulp
- Oil extractions
♦ Chemical Composition ♦
|0.020||2.00||1.00||0.045||0.035||19.00 ~ 23.00||4.00 ~ 5.00||23.00~28.00||1.00 ~2.00|
♦ Physical Properties ♦
|Mean Co-eff of Thermal Expansion (µm/m/°C)||–|
(W/m.K) At 20°C
|Specific Heat 0-100°C
♦ Mechanical Properties ♦
|Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Hardness|
|Rockwell B (HR B)|
♦ Heat Treatment ♦
Usually these can be solution heat treated at 1090 to 1175°C which is usually followed by rapid cooling. One can subject these to thermal treatment for hardening these grades
♦ Material & Specification of SS 904L Fasteners ♦
Material & Specifications:
|ASTM B677, B366,ASME SB677, SB366|
♦ PROBLEMS FACED BY CUSTOMERS USUALLY ♦
When it comes to a deal or a negotiation, obviously it cannot be with zero error. There are some problems that customers typically face. These are :-
- Non availability of a product
- Packaging Defects
- Late Deliveries
- Material Inconsistent with standards
- Dubious Practices
- Product Performance
- Commission may result in high pricing of Goods
♦ BENEFITS OF BEING WITH SIDDHAGIRI METALS AND TUBES ♦
There are many advantages of dealing with us :-
- We provide high quality goods in an industry where there is a wide supply of low quality goods.
- Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is perhaps the single source where one can purchase the stainless steel 904L.
- We have a very good track record of an organised customer purchase cycle.
- We have a record of 0% rejection rate in the past so many years.
- Our team is committed and our hard work is our forte with the organised effort to provide ultimate customer satisfaction.
- We offer a World class buying experience to our customers
- Our delivery is fast, quick and on time.
- We have a Digital Mill test report according to the requirement and we conduct a third party inspection.
- We have an impeccable after sales support as well as services.
- Brand Marketing along with Heat Traceability is provided in all our products
♦ OUR USP ♦
We provide the fastest delivery of the best products and have a very low rejection record. Our efforts are mainly in providing the customer what he wants and we thus have a huge database of satisfied and contented customers. Not only do we have head offices but also established sub offices which take care of our regular service.
♦ Quality Assurance ♦
At Siddhagiri Metal, all fittings and Flanges are liable to strict assessment at every phase of the creation process, from beginning material buying to item dispatch. They are outwardly inspected for adjustment to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and principles. Upon solicitation, authority ensured Inspection Agencies can be brought into witness the material reports, measurements and quality congruity of items.
♦ Our Test Certificate Includes ♦
- Positive Material Identification – PMI Testing
- Chemical Analysis – Spectro Analysis
- Mechanical Testing Such as Tensile, Elongation, Reduction of Area
- Micro Test
- Macro Test
- Hardness Test
- Pitting Resistance Test
- Intergranular Corrosion (IGC) Test & PRATICE (AS PER ASTM G28-02, METHOD A )
- Flaring Test
- Flattening Test
- Hydrostatic Test
- Radiography Test
- Dye Penetrant Test (DP Test)
- Ultra Sonic Test (UT)
- Impact Test
- Bend Test
♦ Documentations: We provide the following records on requirement along with our supplies ♦
- Certificate of Origin legalized/attested by Chamber of Commerce or Embassy
- Commercial Invoice including HS Code
- Packing List including number of boxes, net weight and gross weight, Marks and Numbers
- Fumigation Certificates
- Test Certificates certifying NACE MR0103, NACE MR0175
- Heat Treatment Charts
- Additional Testing from NABL approved Laboratory required as per the client
- Letter of Guarantee
- Material Test Certificates as per EN 10204 3.1, EN 10204 3.2
♦ Marking & Packing ♦
Products are packed to make sure that there is no harm during transportation. In case of exports, conventional business appearance is done in wood made cases. All fittings and flanges are noticeable with Quality, Lot No, Size, Level and our business indicate. On special demands we can also, make customized tagging on our products.
♦ Price Basis ♦
We can provide any of the following cost foundation based upon on your requirement:
- FOB Nhava Sheva
- CFR, CIF, CPT your location port
- Door to Entrance Distribution Responsibility Compensated as well as Duty Unpaid
♦ Delivery Time ♦
If the products are available in stock, we take 2 days from the date of invoice of advance payment to clear the delivery and send it to slot. And in-case the products are not availabe in stock, plenty of your time taken for manufacturing relies on the size, amount and quality. However we can declare the fact that we can contest with anyone in Indian on Distribution efforts and most of plenty of your time our manufacturing time is the least. We have bound with powerful logistic associates in Indian which can perform any type of delivery activites and make sure that there is no wait in delivery.
♦ Inspection ♦
We welcome level sensible examination, last level examination from any of your associate or 3rd party examination organizations. We consistently have examinations continuous at our property from worldwide recommended Inspection Agencies such as TUV, Llyods, BVIS, SGS, DNV etc.