SS 347 Round bar Manufacturer
SS 347 is usually know as UNS S34700, is usually regarded the most flexible deterioration proof alloy available, consists of nickel, molybdenum, chromium, metal and tungsten. Siddhagiri metals and tube keep Inventory of SS 347 round bar in India, SS 347 sheet, SS 347 plate, SS 347 filler wire, SS 347 welding rod, etc. UNS S34700 round bar is a fairly normal alloy in the sense that it can be impact extruded, forged and hot upset forged by conventional means. The benefit of SS 347 is that it is used in the “as-welded” without any more heat treatment. Siddhagiri metal and tubes are stockist and exporter of SS 347 round bar in India.
- Stock diameter of SS 347 round bar :- 1/2″ to 10″
- Length of SS 347 round bar :- upto 24″
SS 347 round bar is used in various industries
- Chemical process
- Food processing
- Pollution control
- Pulp and Paper Refining
- Waste treatment facilities
- Flow meters
- Gas sampling
- Heat exchangers
- Process engineering probes
Round Bar Available in ASTM A276 TP 347
- SS 347 Round Bar
- SS 347 Hex Bar
- SS 347 Square Bar
- SS 347 Hexagonal Bar
- SS 347 Flat Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 347 Round Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 347 Hex Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 347 Square Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 347 Hexagonal Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 347 Flat Bar
Key Properties of SS 347 Round Bar
- ss 347 and 347H Can be easily welded and processed
- ss 347 can me exposed to maximum temperature of scaling to 2100-2300 °F and are suggested for Bending, Forging, upsetting and other hot process .
- ss 347 can not be suitable for work below 1700°F
- ss 347 should be annealed and water quenched after maximum corrosion resistance
General Characteristics of SS 316Ti
SS 316Ti is an austenitic seamless pipe developed for optimum potential to deal with ugly pitting and crevice deterioration. With good levels of chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen, SS 316Ti is especially suitable for high-chloride surroundings such as brackish water, sea water, pulp work lighten vegetation, and other high-chloride process sources. SS 316Ti provides chloride level of resistance greater than that of duplex pipe, duplex flanges, duplex, and Alloy G. SS 316Ti is appropriate for the common austenitic stainless metals. It is often used as a alternative in crucial elements of bigger designs where Type 316L or 316Ti has unsuccessful by ugly pitting, crevice strike, or chloride pressure deterioration breaking. In new development, SS 316Ti has been found most of the time to be a officially sufficient and much more affordable replace nickel-base materials and titanium
At Siddhagiri Metal, all fittings and Flanges are liable to strict assessment at every phase of the creation process, from beginning material buying to item dispatch. They are outwardly inspected for adjustment to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and principles. Upon solicitation, authority ensured Inspection Agencies can be brought into witness the material reports, measurements and quality congruity of items.
Manufacturer Test Certificate according to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report.Even We Provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 &Additional Requirement like .
- NACE MR 01075.
- FERRIT CONTENT AS PER NORMS.
- IGC PRACTICE AS PER ASTM G48 METHOD A FOR CORROSION
- TO MEET PREN VALUE AS PER NORMS (Pitting resistance equivalent number)
- TEST CERTIFICATES FROM NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 APPROVED Laboratories.