SS 317L Round bar Manufacturer
SS 317L is usually know as UNS S317L00, is usually regarded the most flexible deterioration proof alloy available, consists of nickel, molybdenum, chromium, metal and tungsten. Siddhagiri metals and tube keep Inventory of SS 317L round bar in India, SS 317L sheet, SS 317L plate, SS 317L filler wire, SS 317L welding rod, etc. UNS S317L00 round bar is a fairly normal alloy in the sense that it can be impact extruded, forged and hot upset forged by conventional means. The benefit of SS 317L is that it is used in the “as-welded” without any more heat treatment. Siddhagiri metal and tubes are stockist and exporter of SS 317L round bar in India.
- Stock diameter of SS 317L round bar :- 1/2″ to 10″
- Length of SS 317L round bar :- upto 24″
SS 317L round bar is used in various industries
- Chemical process
- Food processing
- Pollution control
- Pulp and Paper Refining
- Waste treatment facilities
- Flow meters
- Gas sampling
- Heat exchangers
- Process engineering probes
Round Bar Available in ASTM A276 TP 317L
- SS 317L Round Bar
- SS 317L Hex Bar
- SS 317L Square Bar
- SS 317L Hexagonal Bar
- SS 317L Flat Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 317L Round Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 317L Hex Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 317L Square Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 317L Hexagonal Bar
- ASTM A276 TP 317L Flat Bar
Key Properties of SS 317L Round Bar
- ss 317L and 317L Can be easily welded and processed
- ss 317L can me exposed to maximum temperature of scaling to 2100-2300 °F and are suggested for Bending, Forging, upsetting and other hot process .
- ss 317L can not be suitable for work below 1700°F
- ss 317L should be annealed and water quenched after maximum corrosion resistance
General Characteristics of SS 317L
SS 317L is an austenitic seamless pipe developed for optimum potential to deal with ugly pitting and crevice deterioration. With good levels of chromium, molybdenum, and nitrogen, SS 317L is especially suitable for high-chloride surroundings such as brackish water, sea water, pulp work lighten vegetation, and other high-chloride process sources. SS 317L provides chloride level of resistance greater than that of duplex pipe, duplex flanges, duplex, and Alloy G. SS 317L is appropriate for the common austenitic stainless metals. It is often used as a alternative in crucial elements of bigger designs where Type 316L or 317L has unsuccessful by ugly pitting, crevice strike, or chloride pressure deterioration breaking. In new development, SS 317L has been found most of the time to be a officially sufficient and much more affordable replace nickel-base materials and titanium
At Siddhagiri Metal, all fittings and Flanges are liable to strict assessment at every phase of the creation process, from beginning material buying to item dispatch. They are outwardly inspected for adjustment to ASTM, ASME, MSS, DIN, EN, and JIS codes and principles. Upon solicitation, authority ensured Inspection Agencies can be brought into witness the material reports, measurements and quality congruity of items.
Manufacturer Test Certificate according to EN 10204/3.1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report.Even We Provide Standard certificates like EN 10204 3.1 &Additional Requirement like .
- NACE MR 01075.
- FERRIT CONTENT AS PER NORMS.
- IGC PRACTICE AS PER ASTM G48 METHOD A FOR CORROSION
- TO MEET PREN VALUE AS PER NORMS (Pitting resistance equivalent number)
- TEST CERTIFICATES FROM NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 APPROVED Laboratories.