Hastelloy C276 Supplier | Alloy C-276 | UNS N10276 | EN 2.4819
Hastelloy C276 | UNS N10276 | Alloy C-276 | EN 2.4819 | Werkstoff Nr. 2.4819
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes a Renowned Hastelloy C276, also referred as Hastalloy is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium wrought alloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have exceptional corrosion resistance in a wide range of extreme environments. Hastelloy C276 Specifications include UNS N10276, En 2.5819 and Werkstoff number 2.4819. We supply and export all forms of Hastelloy C276 alloy globally.
Hastelloy C276 is often named as Alloy C-276, Inconel Alloy C-276 and Nickel alloy C-276. Standard names for Hastelloy C276 include UNS N10276, En 2.4819 and Werkstoff nr. 2.4819.
UNS N10276 has high contents of nickel and molybdenum which make this nickel alloy extraordinarily resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in reducing environments while chromium makes it resistant to oxidising media. The low carbon content of Alloy C-276 decreases carbide precipitation during welding to provide outstanding corrosion resistance in as-welded structures. It is also resistant to the formation of grain boundary precipitates in the heat-affected zone of welded joints and thereby making it suitable for most chemical processes in an as-welded condition. Although Nickel Alloy is available in several variations, Alloy C-276 is the most widely used of all.
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes provide Hastelloy Pipe ASTM B619 B622, Tube ASTM B622 B626, Flange ASTM B564, Pipe Fittings ASTM B366, Forged Fittings ASTM B564, Round Bar ASTM B574, Sheet and Plate ASTM B575, Fasteners, Os-Lok® Tube Fittings.
Hastelloy C276 is widely used in the most severe environments such as equipment components in chemical and petrochemical organic chloride processes and processes engaging halide or acid catalysts, pulp and paper industry (digesters and beach areas), industrial and municipal waste treatment, scrubbers and ducting for flue gas desulfurization, pharmaceutical and food processing equipment, pollution control and in equipment used for recovery of sour natural gas. In comparison with Hastelloy X, Hastelloy C276 gives high corrosion resistance and is widely used in the chemical processing industry. Hastelloy C276 on welding behaves sluggish, the sluggish puddle is another property of nickel alloys , especially when tig welding. That is why aerospace welders who tig weld nickel alloys often use an oversized tig cup.
Hastelloy® are registered trademarks of Haynes International, Inc.
Hastelloy C276 Forms
Hastelloy C276 Chemical Composition :
|Cr||14.50 ~ 16.50|
|Mo||15.00 ~ 17.00|
|Fe||4.00 ~ 7.00|
|Co||≤ 2.00 Max|
|W||3.00 ~ 4.50|
|V||≤ 0.35 Max|
Hastelloy C276 Mechanical Properties :
|0.2% proof stress [MPa] Min||Tensile Strength [Mpa] Min||Elongation [%] Min||Hardness [HRB] Max|
|≥ 283||≥ 690||≥ 40||≤100|
Hastelloy C276 Physical Properties :
|Specific heat||[J/kg . K]||436|
|Thermal conductivity||[W/m . K]||9.7|
|Thermal diffusivity||[m²/s]||2.8 × 10^-6|
|Average coefficient of thermal expansion[10^6/°C]||20~100°C||12.2|
|Young’s modulus||[MPa]||21.1 × 104|
|Modulus of rigidity||[MPa]||80.8 × 104|
Hastelloy C276 Properties :
- Hastelloy C276 has an unmatched corrosion resistance in severe environments
- Excellent resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides
- On welding, Alloy C276 behave more like Inconel alloys
- Low carbon content lessens grain-boundary carbide precipitation during welding to uphold resistance to corrosion in weld heat-affected zones
- Outstanding resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.
- One of few materials to withstand the corrosive effects of wet chloride gas, hypochlorite as well as chlorine dioxide solutions
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, for example, ferric and cupric chlorides.
- Not prone to grain boundary precipitation in the as-welded condition and hence suitable for many chemical process applications
Hastelloy C276 Applications :
Hastelloy C276 is widely used in the following industries –
- Digesters and bleach plants in the paper industry.
- Components exposed to sour gas.
- Equipment for flue-gas desulfurisation plants.
- Evaporators, heat exchangers, filters and mixers used in sulfuric acid environments.
- Sulfuric acid reactors.
- Organic chloride process equipment.
- Equipment for processes utilizing halide or acid catalysts.
Hastelloy C276 Equivalent Grades and Other Names :
- Hastelloy C276
- Nickel Alloy C276
- Alloy C276
- UNS N10276
- Werkst. Nr 2.4819
Siddhagiri Metals and Tubes is a Global Hastelloy C276 Supplier of products, providing you a huge inventory at modest prices. We offer an extensive line of Hastelloy products for specific needs.They are :-
Alloy C-276 Pipe
Alloy C-276 Tube
Alloy C-276 Flange
Alloy C-276 Pipe Fittings
Alloy C-276 Forged Fittings
Alloy C-276 Fasteners
Alloy C-276 Tube Fittings
Alloy C-276 Round Bar
Alloy C-276 Sheet Plate
Whatever may be the specification, grade or service, we offer the best solution for all the queries. Our inventory position and worldwide business relationships make us a leader in the distribution industry. All our products are fabricated from high-quality raw materials. These products are manufactured under the supervision of our experienced experts using latest technology standards. As a Renowned UNS N10276 supplier, our ability to supply products on a project basis is one of our strongest competencies and is unsurpassed in this business worldwide.